Seek help today and improve your mental wellbeing
At Manor Clinic, we understand that it can be extremely difficult to cope with an addiction and co-occurring mental health challenges. However, the good news is that these conditions are treatable and the most crucial first step is to seek help. Our expert teams of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, nurses and other highly qualified professionals are dedicated to helping you every step of the way towards overcoming your difficulties, and resuming the healthy, happy and fulfilling life that you deserve.
Manor Clinic is an exclusive addiction treatment centre, providing specialist support for a range of substance and behavioural addictions. We are able to deliver expert treatment for alcohol and drug addictions, as well as broader behavioural addictions such as gambling addiction. We are also able to offer support for mental health conditions that co-occur alongside your addiction. The clinic provides a charming and homely environment, as well as a close-knit, family feel, offering the perfect environment for you to receive specialist inpatient treatment and take steps towards a full and sustainable recovery.
Manor Clinic has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of private addiction and mental health support, within a tranquil and homely environment. Located in Southampton and set within an elegant Georgian mansion, Manor Clinic provides a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to each of our patients, in which they can focus on their wellbeing and recovery. Our established treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the most positive individual outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
At Manor Clinic, our patients benefit from:
- A comprehensive Addiction Treatment Programme, specialising in drug addictions (such as cocaine, cannabis and heroin), alcohol addiction, and other behavioural addictions including gambling, internet, gaming, and shopping addictions
- A free, no obligation addiction assessment
- A medically assisted withdrawal detoxification programme for our drug and alcohol addiction patients
- Free aftercare and family support for life, for patients who complete their 28-day programme
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and bipolar disorder, when these co-exist alongside a primary addiction diagnosis
- Comprehensive inpatient treatment
- Tried and tested therapeutic approaches, including mindfulness
- Wellbeing activities including yoga, meditation, acupuncture and personal training
- Private en-suite bedrooms, relaxing and welcoming living areas, attractive communal dining room, beautifully landscaped private gardens, an on-site chef providing delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals and a peaceful summer house in the grounds
- Very easy access from the M3 and other major motorway links, the main train station, and Southampton Airport which offers daily flights to Europe
You can be assured that the treatment that we deliver at Manor Clinic is driven by robust clinical governance and adheres to the highest standards in mental health care. We are continually monitored and maintained through a rigorous application of quality standards and measured outcomes by our independent regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). In addition, our services are benchmarked against the National Service Framework and our care packages delivered in line with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines.
You don’t have to struggle with an addiction or co-occurring mental health condition. Call us today to find out more about the expert treatment that we offer.